You’ve found the proper location if you’re looking for the SamFw Frp Tool 4.7.1, since it’s the only complete method for bypassing Samsung FRP. The Tool also allows you to disable Knox, change your CSC, and flash Samsung’s original ROM.
The SamFW Tool is compatible with Samsung and any Android smartphones running Android 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 and enables users to simply do a factory reset and remove the FRP lock using Test mode. Therefore, to unlock Samsung devices without difficulty, download the most recent version of SamFW Tool V4.7.1.
|Download Samsung USB Drivers (Latest v1.7.59) for Windows|
|Download MTK USB Drivers Latest Version for Windows|
What is SamFw FRP Tool
The SamFW FRP Tool V4.7.1 has a plethora of features that make it simple to remove the factory data protection setting (FRP), disable Knox, perform a factory reset, activate a secret code, do an Odin firmware flash, perform a format, open a web browser, and install APK or xAPK files on any Samsung phone.
Feature Of SamFw Frp Tool 4.7.1
Optimize unlock step Paid service
[ADB] – Add change SN (Beta) works for old models and version
[Mediatek] – Add Mediatek Remove FRP, Factory data reset, Format userdata, unlock bootloader, relock bootloader
Add Remove FRP, Factory data reset, Format userdata, unlock bootloader, relock bootloader, bypass Auth
[Mediatek] – Add Mediatek Remove FRP, Factory data reset, Format userdata, unlock bootloader, relock bootloader, bypass Auth
[Fastboot] – Fix remove FRP stuck
Fix check update error for some usersFeature
Solve connect API error for some users
Fix some bugs
Samsung List of functions:
Test mode (#0#): The process is simple: run the tool on the computer, tap on Emergency Call and Press #0# to enter test mode, connect your phone to the computer, click on Remove FRP, and the tool will detect your phone, enable ADB, and unlock Frp in a few minutes.
MTP mode: Factory reset and Enable secret code for Verizon.
ADB mode: Change CSC, Change SN (beta), Remove Samsung account lock (This function works to remove the account in Settings only, not supporting locked state), Enable Toggle mobile data (for some AT&T phone), Change CSC root mode.
Download mode: Exit Download mode, Soft brick Fix, FRP Android 5/6 (support some models. If you see an error when trying, that means your snartphone is not supported).
Android List of functions:
ADB: Battery information, Disable/Enable OTA Update, Set language, Factory reset, Hide Developer options.
FRP: Open Browser (FRP), Remove FRP.
List of functions: Have more feature Qualcomm CPU, Mediatek, and etc
- You need to make sure that you download and install the USB drivers on your PC.
- Only Samsung Android devices can flash software and files with this tool.
- FRP remove device Samsung, Xiaomi, Qualcomm, Mediatek and more etc.
- You must download the stock firmware for your device in order to run the firmware. You can also use getgsmtech to get the latest stock firmware for your smartphone.
Download SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1 Latest Version For Windows
You may acquire the SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1 right away by clicking on this link: Verify that the your device USB driver has been installed on your computer.
Compatible: Windows Computer or Laptop.
Manual (Flashing and FRP remove) adjustments might break the phone if done incorrectly. Back up everything and follow each step.
How to Use SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1 on your Windows:
- Download SAMFW FRP Tool Latest setup & extract it to your pc.
- Now Run the SamFwFRPTool.exe.
- Install Your device USB Driver on your computer before using the tool.
- Now, Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled device to a WiFi Network.
- Then go back to the very first welcome screen, tap on Emergency Call button.
- Press #0# The Test Mode will appear.
- Now connect your Android device 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 device to the PC.
- Open Test Mode Function and Select the COM Port.
- Then Click on Remove FRP from the FRP Section.
- Tap Allow on your smartphone & wait for remove FRP lock.
- That’s it now Select Samsung Setup Wizard.
I’m hoping the SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1 Tool installation went smoothly. Please comment and give feedback.