Samsung Odin Flash Tool is the ROM Flashing tool for SAMSUNG smartphone and tablets devices. Using this guide, you could get the Samsung Odin Flash Tool and put it on your Windows PC. When it comes to special creations, Samsung devices are known to be very involved. Support for different third-party custom ROMs, custom backups like TWRP, and custom kernel builds opens the door to a wide range of changes. Also, these Samsung binary files come in different forms, such as BL, AP, CP, CSC [CSC and HOME_CSC], and PIT.
Here, the Samsung Odin Flash Tool will be useful. Not only can you make the changes listed above with this tool, but you could also flash stock software and recovery to get your device out of a start loop. So, this guide will help you get this tool on your PC and set it up. Read on to find out what to do.
|Download Samsung USB Drivers (Latest v1.7.59) for Windows|
|SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1 – One Click Samsung FRP Remove Tool|
What is ODIN Flash Tool
Odin is used to flash stock software files (in.tar or.tar.md5) on Android-based Samsung devices, and it works on any Windows. It is a tool that Samsung made for its Android phones and tablets that lets you update the software on a Windows. Even more interesting is that Samsung also uses this tool in its own offices and service centers. Also, with this tool, you can run both official and private firmware without breaking any rules or Knox security. This means that the protection on your device will still be valid.
- You need to make sure that you download and install the Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Only Samsung Android devices can flash software and files with the Odin tool.
- Make sure that the Samsung Kies software isn’t running when you use the tool. If it is, it could stop the process.
- You must download the stock software for your device in order to run the firmware. You can also use getgsmtech to get the latest stock software for your device.
Download Samsung Odin Flash Tool for Windows
Using this link, you can quickly get the Odin: Also, make sure the USB driver is set up on your computer.
|Download Link||Flash Tool Details|
|Download Link||Odin v3.14.4 (Latest)|
|Download Link||Odin v3.14.1|
|Download Link||Odin v3.13.3|
|Download Link||Odin v3.13.1|
|Download Link||Odin v3.12.10|
|Download Link||Odin v3.11.1|
|Download Link||Odin v3.10.5|
|Download Link||Odin v3.09|
|Download Link||Odin v3.07|
|Download Link||Odin v3.06|
How to Install Odin Flash Tool on Windows
Setup your smartphone with the Samsung Odin Flash Tool using this procedure. Reset your phone to stock settings using the original firmware: Let’s try them.
- Download the Odin tool zip from the above download section.
- Now, extract the downloaded file on your PC using an archive tool like Winrar, 7zip.
- Open the folder of the latest Odin tool.
- That’s it; now you will see ODIN software on your Windows.
I’m hoping that you were able to download and install the ODIN firmware on your Windows without any problems. You can follow our instruction on how to flash Samsung firmware using the ODIN tool in order to flash the firmware using ODIN. The guide is located here. You may use one of these programs to download the most latest version of the Samsung firmware for your device if you have not already done so. If you have not downloaded the Samsung firmware, Please rate this page and leave a comment. We are always open to feedback and improvements.