If you’re looking for the Android Multi Tools, you’ve come to the right place. these tool allows you to reset your PIN, pattern, face lock, and FRP. The majority of users use this program to remove screen locks using fastboot mode. Because it is the simplest and fastest fastboot reset tool.
Nowadays, practically all Android smartphones will have a processor fastboot mode. All modern Android devices come with a built-in data protection feature called Pattern Lock (Screen Lock) that guards against unwanted access. It’s common to overlook it. Don’t worry if you lose the Pattern, Password, or Pin lock on your phone; we can assist you.
|SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1 – One Click Samsung FRP Remove Tool|
|SamFirm Tool AIO V3.3 FRP Remove Tool 2023|
Why Need Android Multi Tools
Users can simply wipe data cache using ADB & Fastboot mode, factory reset, bypass FRP, exit fastboot mode, and unlock pattern, password, and pin locks with the Android Multi-Tools v1.2b for Windows. Therefore, solve your problem by downloading Android-Multi-Tools v1.02b for Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 computers from the link below. Check out the features now:
Android Multi Tools v1.02b Features:
- Check Device Statues
- Check Device in Fastboot device
- Reset face/Pin lock
- Reset Face/ Gesture lock
- GMAIL Reset
- Wipe Data & Reboot
- Wipe Data/Cache in Fastboot device
- Exit Fastboot Mode
- Go to Command Prompt
- Software Info and Hardware info
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b Latest Version
The latest version of the Android-Multi-Tools is available for free download on this site and is compatible with Windows PC.
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 [32/64bit]
Recommendation: Before any action on your device, it is highly recommended that you create a backup of all of your vital data stored on the device.
How to Use Android Multi Tools on your computer
- First download and extract the Android-Multi-Tools on your pc.
- install on your device USB driver.
- After that, open the extracted folder and run AndroidMultiools v1.02b.exe as Admin.
- Open the Android-Multi-Tools.
- Then you need to enable the USB debugging mode on your device.
- and connect your device in Fastboot or Bootloder mode.
- Now, use a reliable USB cable to connect your device to pc.
- Now you can choose any option from the list.
- example: if you need to unlock screen lock in fastboot mode then choose and type “8” option and hit enter
- easily, choose the functions and hit enter, That’s it.
I’m hope Android Multi Tools installation went smoothly. Please comment and share your ideas.