If you own a Nokia Android smartphone, you may update its official firmware using the Nokia OST Tool, which was developed by Nokia Mobility. This resource is also known by its other name, “Online Service Tool.” Flashing, resetting Screen locks, and removing FRP locks are all possible with this tool.
Flashing phones need a valid account and password. PCs with approved Mac addresses can log in to the account. this OST also helps you to install the firmware update before the official OTA arrives on your smartphone.
|Xiaomi MI Flash Tool Download For Windows (Update 2023)|
|QFIL Flash Tool Latest Version (Update 2023) Download|
Why Need Nokia OST Tool
The stock ROM must now be in the.nb0 format in order to work with the OST tool. The Nokia 8, 9, 2, 3, 5, and Nokia 6 are among the smartphones on which you may install this OST software. However, you can also use this OST to flash the unpacked.nb0 firmware if the.mfl file is formatted appropriately.
Download Nokia OST Tool v6.3.7 Latest Version
This web site provides the most recent version of the Online Service Tool, which is free to download.
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 [32/64bit]
|Download Link||Software Details|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||OST_v6.1.2|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||OST_v6.2.8|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||OST_v6.3.7|
Nokia OST Tool Login (ID and Password)
|Account: NokiaIN528_433527||Password: 5WP5D3, and Domain: N/A)|
Recommendation: Must be changing your Mac address, follow the instruction: Open Network and Internet Setting >> Change Adapter Options >> Ethernet >> Configure >> Local Administered Address/Network Address >> Then, set theMac Address 0CD2B5444B34. Without updating the Mac Addresses, you can never log in to the tool.
How to Use Nokia OST Tool on your computer
- On your computer, download and extract the OST Tool.
- Now Download and extract the Nokia stock ROM on your pc
- Install your device USB Driver.
- Then, you need to change your computer’s Mac address.
- For changing Mac address, follow the instruction: Open Network and Internet Setting >> Change Adapter Options >> Ethernet >> Configure >> Local Administered Address/Network Address >> Then, set theMac Address 0CD2B5444B34. You can never log in to the tool without changing the Mac Addresses.
- First, run the OST Tool (OnlineUpdateTool.exe). You can find the tool in the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA.
- Secondly, Log in on OST Tool with your Account ID and Password. (Account: NokiaIN528_433527, Password: 5WP5D3, and Domain: N/A)
- After successfully logging in to the tool, choose the Nokia stock ROM.
- Now, connect your smartphone to the Fastboot or Download Mode
- Then, click on NEXT to start flash, That’s it.
I’m hope Nokia OST Tool installation went smoothly. Please comment and share your ideas.