If you’re looking for the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool, you’re in the correct place. If you have own a Xiaomi Android smartphone, you may use the Xiaomi Flash Tool to update its stock firmware (called a “flash”). In addition to unlocking and rooting, flashing custom recovery like TWRP, bypassing the device’s screen lock, and factory reset protection, this program can fix any boot loop or Hang on logo.
Learn here how to flash the Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi smartphones with the Mi Flash Tool by following the steps in this guide. Opportunities abound for unlocking, rooting, and flashing custom recoveries like TWRP. OEM software is also available for flashing stock rom. This guide will concentrate on that. Thus, here is all you need to know about this Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
|QFIL Flash Tool Latest Version (Update 2023) Download|
|SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1 – One Click Samsung FRP Remove Tool|
What is Xiaomi MI Flash Tool?
Every Xiaomi device has two sets of stock firmware Fastboot and Recovery. The main difference is how they flash. The Recovery ROM may be flashed from your smartphone, but not the Fastboot ROM. The last step requires booting your device to Fastboot Mode and installing a Xiaomi MI Flash Tool on your PC before flashing.
Xiaomi MI Flash Tool Download For Windows
This page offers the most recent version of the MI Flash Tool, which can be downloaded for free and is compatible with Windows pc.
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (32/64bit)
|Download Link||Software Details|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||MiFlash20180528|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||MiFlash20200314|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||MiFlash20220218|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||MiFlash20220507 [Latest]|
Recommendation: Before flashing, FRP Bypassing, or unlocking the device, it is highly recommended that you create a backup of all of your vital data stored on the device.
How to Use Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your Pc
- Firstly, Download the Mi Flash Tool on your PC from the above section and extract it on your computer.
- Now, download and extract Xiaomi stock Firmware on your pc.
- Must be Install Xiaomi USB Driver on your computer.
- Then open the tool and click on Select, then locate the fastboot stock ROM.
- Now connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- Finally, press the Flash button to start the procedure. This might be monitored in the Progress section.
- Once the flashing is complete, the Status section will show Flash done. now your device will reboot once.
I’m hoping the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool installation went smoothly. Please comment and share your ideas.