If you need CM2 MT2 Latest Setup v2.47 then you have come to the right place. CM2 MT2 Module Tool will assist you in flashing stock ROM onto your smartphone, provided that it is powered by a MediaTek CPU. It additionally allows you to remove FRP locks, Screen locks, Privacy locks, the Hang logo, and repairs difficulties related to invalid IMEI numbers.
Read your device details, unlock factory reset protection, unlock accounts, remove password lock, unlock bootloader—all without using any Auth or buying credits with the help of the CM2 Dongle Setup Tool.
|Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool (Latest versions)|
|Download MTK USB Drivers Latest Version for Windows|
Why Need CM2 Module Tool
Infinity CM2 Dongle Setup Tool is a specialized easy-to-use tool for flashing, unlocking, repairing, removing FRP, and fixing issues on any Android smartphone. Chinese Miracle 2 is abbreviated as CM2, and it was created by the Infinity team to support Qualcomm, MTK, and SPD chipset-based smartphones.
Download CM2 MT2 Latest Setup v2.47
The most recent version of the CM2 MT2 Module Tool is available for free download on this website.
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 [32/64bit]
|Download Link||Software Details|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||CM2MT2_v2.20.zip|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||CM2MT2_v2.46.zip|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||CM2MT2_v2.47.zip (New)|
Recommendation: It is strongly recommended that you create a backup of all of your important data on your smartphone before you do anything else.
How to Use CM2 MT2 Latest Setup on your Windows
- Your PC should be downloaded and installed with the CM2 MT2 Module Tool.
- your PC Install the MediaTek USB Driver.
- Input Firmware: Get the tool open > Select the stock ROM option after clicking the Flash button on the Flasher tab. Flash Mode should be enabled on your device.
- FRP: Open the tool, choose the FRP option under the Service tab, and then click Format FS. This will reset the FRP lock. Flash Mode should be enabled on your device.
- Remove screen locks: open tool > Click on the Format FS button after selecting Full Factory Reset (ALL) from the Service menu. Flash Mode should be enabled on your smartphone.
- Reset the Privacy Lock Tool: Launch it. Connect your smartphone to Flash Mode after clicking on the User Data tab and then Reset Privacy Lock, That’s it.
I hope the installation of CM2 MT2 Latest Setup went without a hitch. Comment here and provide your thoughts.