If you need Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool alternative to Windows Command Prompt application you’ve come to the right place. It makes it easier for you to operate through the command line. You may also use the Fastboot technique to install custom IMG files and TWRP recovery on your smartphone with the help of this tool.
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool is a simple and easy Debug software that is primarily used to install and configure the most recent version of Android ADB and Fastboot tool on a computer. We have included step-by-step installation instructions as well as links to download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool in this article.
|Android Multi Tools v1.02b Latest Version (Update 2023)|
|QFIL Flash Tool Latest Version (Update 2023) Download|
Advantages of ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Compatible with any smartphone running Android.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Put in your own custom ROM.
- Perform a Custom Recovery Mode Flash.
- Doable to install The bootloader can be unlocked or locked with root access.
- Get rid of all the unnecessary software on your smartphone.
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
This web site provides the most recent version of the ADB and Fastboot Tool, which is free to download.
Recommendation: It is strongly advised that you make a backup of all of your important data saved on the device before taking any action on it.
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (32/64bit)
|Download Link||Software Details|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||Minimal_ADB_Fastboot_v1.4.1|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||Minimal_ADB_Fastboot_v1.4.2|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||Minimal_ADB_Fastboot_v1.4.3|
How to Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on your pc
- First download and extract the ADB and Fastboot Tool on your pc.
- install on your smartphone Latest USB driver.
- After that, open the extracted folder and run ADB and Fastboot Tool.exe as Admin.
- Open the ADB and Fastboot Tool.
- Then Click the NEXT button now. then take the next following actions.
- Now tap on Finish to complete the process.
- If you have already selected the tick mark to launch ADB and fastboot.
- Now you will see this screen to start the command.
- and connect your device in Fastboot or Bootloder mode.
- Now, use a reliable USB cable to connect your device to pc.
- Now you can choose any option from the command.
- easily, choose the functions and hit enter, That’s it.
I hope the installation of the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool went well. Post a comment with your ideas here.