If you have a Nokia Android smartphone, you may update its official stock ROM using the HMD DeviceKit Tool. It allows Nokia HMD devices to have their FRP and screen protections reset. Additionally, it aids in installing stock ROM, unlocking the bootloader, and removing the regional network lock (SIM lock).
Most new Nokia devices are serviced using HMD DeviceKit from HMD Global. The utility first supported Nokia 3.2 and 4.2, then Nokia 6.2, 7.2. All of HMD’s new products after the x.2 series used DeviceKit. The newest Nokia C, G, X, and T series utilise DeviceKit for stock firmware upgrades and servicing activities.
|Android Multi Tools v1.02b Latest Version (Update 2023)|
|Nokia OST Tool v6.3.7 Latest Version (Update 2023) Download|
Table of Contents
Supported by HMD DeviceKit Tool
supported by HMD DeviceKit. Note that certain functionalities are device-specific. Additionally, various functions require different access permissions. For instance, Reboot to EDL mode requires more access than updating the firmware.
- Upgrade to the most recent stock firmware for the linked device is available right inside the tool.
- Factory reset – The majority of recently released Nokia devices do not offer this feature. The gadgets are reset using this feature.
- For the purpose of designating gadgets for various locations, edit the wallpaper ID and SKU ID. For instance, the majority of devices worldwide use the SKU 600WW, whereas Russia uses the SKU 600RU.
- Restart the phone in EDL (Emergency Download Mode), also known as Qualcomm 9008 mode.
- Rewrite the phone ID data by editing the device data.
Download HMD DeviceKit Tool For Nokia
This web site provides the most recent version of the HMD DeviceKit Tool, which is free to download.
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (32/64bit)
How to Use HMD DeviceKit Tool on your computer
- Download and install HMD DeviceKit Tool on your pc.
- Install your phone USB driver on your pc.
- Now, run the DeviceKit Tool.
- Then Reset FRP Lock: Connect your phone to the Fastboot mode >> Click on the FRP erase.
- Reset Screen Lock: Connect your phone to the Fastboot mode >> Click on the Factory reset.
- Unlock Bootloader: Connect your phone to the Fastboot mode >> Click on the Lock Bootloader.
- Connect your phone to the Fastboot mode to unlock the SIM lock. Select SIM lock/unlock by clicking, That’s it.
I hope the installation of the HMD DeviceKit Tool went well. Comment here and provide your thoughts.