If your smartphone has a SpreadTrum SOC, CM2 SP2 Latest Setup Tool you can flash the stock ROM and lock remove Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, and more etc. It also removes FRP locks, Screen locks, Privacy locks, the Hang logo, and invalid IMEI issues.
With the assistance of the CM2 SP2 Dongle Setup Tool, you will be able to read the details of your smartphone, unlock FRP, remove password lock, and unlock the bootloader without use of any Auth or purchasing credits.
|Download SPD USB Drivers Latest Version for Windows|
|CM2 MT2 Latest Setup v2.47 (Update 2023) Download|
Table of Contents
Why Need CM2 SP2 Tool
The Infinity CM2 Dongle Setup Tool is a special, easy-to-use tool for upgrading, unlocking, repairing, removing FRP, and fixing IMEI problems on any Android smartphone. The Infinity team built CM2 SP2 so that SPD chipset-based devices could work with Chinese Miracle 2.
Download CM2 SP2 Latest Setup v2.14
The most recent version of the CM2 SP2 Module Tool is available for free download on this site.
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 [32/64bit]
|Download Link||Software Details|
|Mega – MediaFire||InfinityBox_install_CM2SP2_v2.01|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||InfinityBox_install_CM2SP2_v2.13|
|G-Drive – Mega – MediaFire||InfinityBox_install_CM2SP2_v2.14|
Recommendation: Before doing anything else, back up your vital smartphone data.
How to Use CM2 SP2 Latest Setup on your Windows
- Download and installed with the CM2 SP2 Module Tool.
- Then Install the Spreadtrum USB Driver.
- Input Firmware: Get the tool open > Select the stock Firmware option after clicking the Flash button on the Flasher tab. Flash Mode should be enabled on your smartphone.
- FRP: Open the tool, choose the FRP option under the Service tab, and then click Format FS. This will reset the FRP lock. Flash Mode should be enabled on your device.
- Remove screen locks: open tool > Click on the Format FS button after selecting Full Factory Reset (ALL) from the Service menu. Flash Mode should be enabled on your smartphone.
- Reset the Privacy Lock Tool: Launch it. Connect your smartphone to Flash Mode after clicking on the User Data tab and then Reset Privacy Lock.
I hope the CM2 SP2 Latest Setup installation went smoothly. Please leave a comment and share your opinions.