If you’re looking for Samsung SM-G355H Firmware, you’ve come to the correct spot. Samsung is a manufacturing firm in the Galaxy. The smartphone comes with 768MB of RAM and 4GB of storage space. It sports a 4.5-inch TFT LCD screen with a battery capacity of 2000mAh. This article provides the most recent version of the flash utility. If you run this file, you will be able to resolve software issues. I’ll help you in every way I know.
The official operating system and software that comes with your Android smartphone is known as the stock ROM. Installing the software on your Galaxy Core II should resolve the issue of “hard bricking,” which occurs when a flash update fails. This is because most individuals damage their tools by not properly caring for them.
|Samsung SM-J500F Firmware (Repair Flash File) Download|
|Samsung SM-J250F Firmware (Repair Flash File) Download|
Stock Rom Benefits
Most Android smartphone are broken, and most people try to break their smartphones so that malware risks can be sent to them. Their tools stopped working because of this, and they needed software to fix them. But don’t worry, it’s not hard to run stock ROM on the Galaxy Core II. It’s simple, and we’ll show you step by step how to do it. If you want to change the stock software on your device straight, you’ll need to download the Samsung SM-G355H firmware package from the official page. Make sure you get the software version that matches your device’s type and number.
- Flashing Stock Firmware to unlock a Galaxy Core II that has been bricked.
- Fix unknown baseband error.
- Upgrade and downgrade software versions.
- software performance, resolve battery depletion, and fix OTA update problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
If the Samsung SM-G355H screen pauses, the touch screen stops functioning, the camera stops functioning, or the device becomes trapped in a “hang on” sign, you can perform a forced restart or flash the device with the most recent base software. Learn another advantage of Stock ROM by reading on.
- This is only compatible with the SM-G355H.
- Your device has to have at least 20% battery life before you can use it.
- A personal computer or laptop with a USB data cable is needed.
- Before entrusting a smartphone with sensitive information, we recommend that readers create a full backup of the device’s data.
- Install Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download the Latest Odin Flash Tool.
Download Samsung SM-G355H Firmware Flash File
This link allows you to easily download the Samsung Galaxy Core II Firmware: Also, ensure that the USB driver is installed on your computer.
|Download Link||Software Details|
|Download Link||G355HZSS0AQD1 – 4Files – Android 4.4.2|
|Download Link||G355HXXU0ANL4 – 4Files – Android 4.4.2|
How to Install Firmware on Samsung SM-G355H
Using this method, configure your device with the original Stock Firmware. Using the original firmware, revert your device to factory settings: Let’s test them out.
- First, Download Samsung USB Driver may be downloaded and installed it.
- Download the Latest ODIN tools onto your PC and launch them.
- navigate to the download mode on your Samsung mobile device.
- launch the Odin flashing program, and choose the ROM that you want to use. You may pick the AP file by clicking the AP button, the BP file by clicking the BP button, the CP file by clicking the CP button, and the CSC file by clicking the CSC button.
- Then Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message
I hope you successfully installed the Samsung SM-G355H Firmware. Please rate this page and leave a comment.